Ok. I'm blogging at 10pm to let you know about my SWF. Let's start from the beginning. It's 9:30pm and I know I'm not going anywhere for the rest of the evening so I decide its time to stop procrastinating and it's time to do the SWF. I get my 32oz container out and fill it with water, then I measure out a TBL of sea salt and add it to the water. 10 minutes later the salt has full disolved and I'm ready. I'm psyching myself up to chug this water. Ok. I'm ready. Lets do this. I take the first few chugs and imagine its salted popcorn. OK! Take a breath. That wasn't so bad. I take a 2 min break and start again. Chug Chug Chug. Ok, yeah that was nasty. That was not pleasant at all. Oh my god this stuff is absolutely rancid. Ok, well I'm 3/4 of the way through, I just need to take a break and I'll finish the rest...I'll really do it! Yes, I can soooo do this. I take a 5 min break and I start to feel sick. Sick just like you would imagine if someone drank about a liter of salt water.
My mouth started to water, ya know that water feeling you get in your mouth right before you run to the bathroom to pray to the porcelain? Yeah. That kind. I'm telling myself, its fine..if I can just keep it down long enough for it to get digested, I'll be fine. Deep breaths.
I drink some regular water to wash out the bad taste. Breathe in....breathe out....ignore the sloshing of salt water in your stomach.
Then...it hits me. It's coming up whether I want it to or not and it's coming fast! I run from the office to the bathroom and make it just in time to throw up every ounce of salt water I just tried so hard to drink. DAMMIT!
So in short lol the SWF isn't going to work for me apparently, so I'm on to the next best recommended thing...the Smooth Move tea. I read the directions and it says to drink a cup of tea before bed and "enjoy" a nice "comfortable" bowel movement in 6-8 hours. Really? It's my weekend and I've gotta get up in the morning to take a crap? Really. Hm. This day sucks.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment