So it's Day 5 and its much the same as day 4. I found myself really hungry this afternoon but West was drinking Miso soup and I had a few spoonfuls and with only like 3 tbls I was already feeling satisfied. It was hard today because West got sent home early from work and wanted to do something. Everything we usually do together revolves around food somehow, going out to dinner, grabbing takeout and RedBox...etc. so we sat at home and watched some of the second season of Jericho. I tried to clean house today and played in a few poker tournaments but there wasn't anything eventful regarding the diet, so I guess that's a good thing. The tea (did I mention it's not so bueno tasting) seems to do the job but in order to get the effect I think is supposed to be desired, I have to drink two cups of double brewed tea. Hmmm maybe my body is just stubborn!
Well, only 4 more days of this lemonade stuff before I can wean back off of it to real food! The detox isn't unbearable but I miss food lol I have noticed my fingernails seem to be growing really fast and my teeth are whiter. Probably because I'm not eating food so my toothpaste/mouthwash has more time to work. I feel lighter. I lost another 1.7lbs today but its more than weight, my skin feels tighter, if that makes any sense. I think it's working?! :)
Back to work tomorrow!
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment