So I woke up this morning with a TON of energy! I wanted to get up and go someplace or do something so...since West was still sleeping I got up and made my lemonade for the day and planned on maybe starting some laundry or something but the juice woke him up so I watched TV with him until he had to go to work.
I made the lemonade with the CORRECT amount of cayenne pepper and I still don't like the taste much. Maybe 1/4 tsp instead of a 1/2tsp? Maybe I'll get used to it...I'm sure there's a science in the amount of ingredients that makes this lemonade and I'd hate to screw that up lol
As for the tea, it didn't have the same effect I thought it would. I drank the tea and expected to be up at like 5am but I woke up around 9 and nothing. I was beginning to think it wasn't working but it eventually did around ten and it really was a comfortable, normal experience. Nothing like when I've taken a laxative before and I have a feeling maybe I didn't make the tea strong enough because I'm sure there was supposed to be more of an effect that what really happened (without giving you too many gross details lol)
I lost another 2lbs when I got on the scale this morning! I'm planning to do some chores today and keep my mind off the fully stocked fridge lol weekends are hard!!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment